Working on the assumption that you are going to be using your website both as a marketing tool for your business and a place where customers can buy your goods, you’re going to have to work to a strategy if you are to succeed:
1. Bring visitors to your website.
2. Once they’ve arrived, get visitors to buy whatever it is you’re selling.
3. Get them to come back again.
How to Get Visitor to Your Website Continuously
Obviously you’re not going to be able to market or sell your products and services to anyone unless you actually get them to your site. There are a number of ways you can do this:
- upload your site to search engines
- list your site on specialist directories
- adwords at Google
- affiliate programmes
- contribute to other sites’ newsletters and e-zines
- offline marketing techniques.